- Ph.D.--9; M.A.--8;
- A distinguished list of the students
who are either in the process of completing or
- have completed an advanced degree
under the tutorship of Dr. Sabatier.
- The following list is in alphabetical
order by degree type.
- Current Students
- Pelkey, Neil
- Zafonte, Matthew
- Research Interests: Studying alliances
and information networks between actors involved in environmental
policy disputes; applying models from mathematical biology/ecology
to examine political strategies of interest groups.
- Research Interests: Hazardous waste policy;
use of environmental indicators in evaluating policy progress.
- Ficker, Jared
- Research Interests: Marine environmental
policy (fisheries and marine reserves); public lands management;
institutions for managing common-pool resources; evaluation of
watershed partnerships; international environmental treaties.
- Leach, William
- Research Interests: Economics, political
science, San Francisco Bay-Delta, water policy, river restoration,
- Research Interests: Conducted a broad
survey of watershed groups in California. Quantitatively investigating the question
"When do Stakeholder Negotiations work?" within the
context of three key competing theories.
- MacIntyre, Angus
- Zafonte, Matt
- Baker, Carolyn
- Gjerde, Michael
- McCarthy, Catherine
- If you are a former student
of Dr. Sabatier and would either like more information added
to your name (research interests, current position held) or if
we have forgotten you entirely, please send a note to email@example.com
- [Cirriculum Vitae] [Advocacy Coalition Framework] [Watershed Research] [Teaching] [Graduate
- [Graduate Group
of Environmental Science & Policy] [UC Davis]